2022 Holiday Wreath, Garland and Poinsettia Sale
During the winter holiday season, Iwasaki Bros. produces handcrafted, fresh wreaths, garlands and centerpieces using the freshest material available in the Pacific Northwest, including fir, pine and juniper, with garlands composed of cedar.
The wreaths range in a variety of shapes and sizes from classic rings, to swags and candy cane shaped greenery made of fresh pine and fir. They are decorated in a variety of colorful bows, pinecones, bells, artificial berries and fruits. The centerpieces and other decorative pieces are just as fresh and will tie any room together for the holidays.
Wasabi, this is our biggest fundraiser of the year, please consider orders for your friends and family!
Final orders are due November 18, 2022
Pick up will be Saturday, December 3, 2022
10:00am - noon,
2610 NE Hancock St.
Follow one of the two methods below to place your orders
To order ONLINE and make an ONLINE PAYMENT
All online orders carry an additional service fee for bankcard processing
To place a PAPER ORDER and make a CHECK PAYMENT (please, no cash payments)
- Download the order form OR pick up a paper copy from the Boathouse
- Make your purchase selections
- Place your order in the designated box in the Boathouse prior to the order date
Checks should be made payable to 'Wasabi Paddling Club' and attached to your order form
12 inch Wreaths
- Mixed Wreath w/ Cones - $17 ea
- Mixed Wreath w/ Cones - $48 ea (*ship via FedEx)
- Mixed Wreath w/ Cones & Berries - $18 ea
- Mixed Wreath w/ Cones & Berries - $49 ea (*ship via FedEx)
- Mixed Wreath w/ Plaid Bow & Cones - $28 ea
16 inch Wreaths
- Mixed Wreath w/ Cones - $27 ea
- Mixed Wreath w/ Cones - $58 ea (*Ship via FedEx)
- Mixed Wreath w/ Cones & Berries - $28 ea
- Mixed Wreath w/ Cones & Berries - $59 ea (*Ship via FedEx)
- Mixed Wreath w/ Fruit & Berries - $45 ea
20 inch Wreath
- Mixed Wreath w/ Cones & Berries - $41 ea
OTHER WREATH SHAPES
- 30" Mixed Candy Cane w/ Berries - $19 ea
- 30" Mixed Cross - $23 ea
- 26" Mixed Snowflake w/ Berries - $30 ea
- 30" Mixed Cascade w/ Berries - $16 ea
- Centerpieces- $17 ea
(does not include candle)
- 15 ft Cedar Garland - $20 ea
- 16 ft Deluxe Mixed Garland $42 ea
4 inch pot size
- Marble - $6 ea
- Pink - $6 ea
- Red - $6 ea
- White - $6 ea
8 Inch pot size
- Marble - $29 ea
- Pink - $29 ea
- Red - $29 ea
- White - $29 ea
6 Inch pot size
- Marble - $12 ea
- Pink - $12 ea
- Red - $12 ea
- White - $12 ea
*Select 12 and 16 inch wreaths ship direct from Iwasaki Bros via FedEx. The paper form is required to obtain the shipping information for your order. Payment may be made online or via check/money order for these orders
2022 Spring Plant Sale
Orders Due by March 28th - Delivery April 23rd
Pick up your plants - and your HURRY POTTER soil scoop bonus
from 11:00am to 1:00pm in the parking lot at 8835 SW Canyon Lane Portland, OR 97225.
During the Spring, New Leaf Greenhouse in Hillsboro offers beautiful Annuals, Perennials, Patio Pots and Hanging Baskets for this Club fundraiser tradition.
Choose one of the two methods below to complete your pre-order and make your payment
The WWP representative organizing the 2022 fundraiser will be informed of your online order and payment
Note: online service charges apply
1). Download the Order Form and print out a paper copy
>>>2022 New Leaf Greenhouse Order Form
2). Select your flower and plant items, then tally the quantities and total dollar amount on the Order Form
3). Place your paper Order Form and Check Payment in the box on the long counter in the Wasabi Boathouse before March 28th
(Make checks payable to 'Wasabi Paddling Club')
2021 Fresh Cut Tulip Sale
Experience Spring, with freshly cut tulips from Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn. Prepackage bouquets of ten stems come with printed care instructions, wrapped is a plastic sleeve. Flower choices are yellow, red, purple, pink and a multi-color mix (based upon grower availability).
Canceled this year due to COVID-19 Virus
- Saturday, December 11th between 10:00-12:00
- Sunday, December 12th between 10:30-11:30
- Saturday, December 18th between 8:00-10:00 or 1:00-3:00
- Sunday, December 19th between 10:30-11:30
Get yours now! $20ea, 2 for $30
VIP is hosting a fundraiser with Hinsvark Farm located in Woodburn. The family farm is the business of our VIP Coach Jim and his son Chris. For sale, are 3lb bags of frozen organic marionberries - yum!
Great to use straight from the bag for smoothies, crisps, scones and jam all winter long!
LIMITED SUPPLY - RESERVE YOUR BAGS OF FROZEN BERRIES NOW!
Final reservations are due by December 4th
Berry pickup will be Saturday, December 5th, 10:30-noon at the same time and location as the Club poinsettia fundraiser pickup in the Stewart, Sokol and Larkin lower level parking garage 2300 SW 1st Ave.
Berries not reserved online will be sold in a first come, first serve flash sale at Stewart, Sokol and Larkin parking garage on December 5th
3lb bags of frozen berries - $12 each